The Cultural Studies Readerby Published 01 Jan 1999
|The Cultural Studies Reader.pdf|
The first edition of The Cultural Studies Reader> established itself as the leading textbook in the field, providing the ideal introduction for students to this exciting and influential discipline. This expanded second edition offers:
* 38 essays including 18 new articles
* an editor's preface succinctly introducing each article
* comprehensive coverage of every major cultural studies method and theory
* an updated account of recent changes in the field
* articles on new areas such as science and cyberculture, globalization, postcolonialism, public spheres and cultural policy
* a fully revised introduction and an extensive guide to further reading.
The Cultural Studies Reader Reviews
Surprisingly great collection of essays!